Legislation that primarily deal with working environment and safety for Fishermen:
- Notice from the Danish Maritime Authorisation A – Technical regulation on occupational health in ships
- Notice from the Danish Maritime Authority E – Technical regulation on the construction and equipment, etc. of fishing vessels – Length of or above 15 metres.
Attention to Chapter VI: Protection of the crew (occupational health and safety, etc.)
- Notice from the Danish Maritime Authority F – Technical Regulation on the Construction, Equipment, etc. of Small Commercial Vessels – Length below 15 metres.
Attention to Chapter VI: Crew protection, working environment and safety, etc.
- The Danish Maritime Authority’s Order no. 999 af 12/08/2013; “Lægeundersøgelse af søfarende og fiskere”
- Act No. 512 of 06/06/07 – Smoke-free Environments Act